Litex Industries - Harbor Breeze fan burned up in one to two years.
Purchased ceiling fan and had it installed, not more than a few weeks or a few months smelled something burning.Then the fan no longer worked.
Light still worked. Found out after buying a new fan,.a Hunter, that the Harbor Breeze unit was fried inside. The capacitor. Not sure who to contact,.seems the company numbers to call for service go to Lowes.
Any suggestions?? Not happy with Harbor Breeze My suggestion is for people to stay away from Harbor Breeze. I do still have one in my kitchen that is probably made with US made parts, not the cheap CHINESE ***.
That one is close to 25 years old I think.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."