Litex Industries - Harbor Breeze fan burned up in one to two years.
Purchased ceiling fan and had it installed, not more than a few weeks or a few months smelled something burning.Then the fan no longer worked.
Light still worked. Found out after buying a new fan,.a Hunter, that the Harbor Breeze unit was fried inside. The capacitor. Not sure who to contact,.seems the company numbers to call for service go to Lowes.
Any suggestions?? Not happy with Harbor Breeze My suggestion is for people to stay away from Harbor Breeze. I do still have one in my kitchen that is probably made with US made parts, not the cheap CHINESE ***.
That one is close to 25 years old I think.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."