Purchased ceiling fan and had it installed, not more than a few weeks or a few months smelled something burning.Then the fan no longer worked.
Light still worked. Found out after buying a new fan,.a Hunter, that the Harbor Breeze unit was fried inside. The capacitor. Not sure who to contact,.seems the company numbers to call for service go to Lowes.
Any suggestions?? Not happy with Harbor Breeze My suggestion is for people to stay away from Harbor Breeze. I do still have one in my kitchen that is probably made with US made parts, not the cheap CHINESE ***.
That one is close to 25 years old I think.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "This Harbor Breeze fan ( I have a matching pair) that is on my covered deck was on medium when the blade snapped off and flew across the deck, hitting..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."