TWTMC: 4 years ago, my wife and I purchased a house with 2 Harbor Breeze ceiling fans from the previous owner.One of them was wobbly, so we turned it off, and never used it.

Being in the hospital and hotel professions, we were too busy to get into it to figure out the matter. As we are renovating the house, we took the opportunity to look into it and it turns out that 1 arm faces the wrong way. I called Litex to see if I could have 1 arm facing the right way and the representative said I should buy a new one. I found it a little off putting.

His other option was for me to pay $27 for a set to be mailed to me because the warranty is void due to us not be the original owner and over 1 year old. I'm looking for 1 arm on a ceiling fan. I find it hard to believe that it would be this difficult to get one. Furthermore, we are looking at the opportunity of buying 2 more fans in total for our upstairs bedrooms.

I hope you can find the chance to fix this and maybe make a sale too.

Please feel free to reach out: 786 925 4804, if you have any questions.Best, John Frazier

Review about: Harbor Breeze Fan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Litex Industries?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion