Litex Industries - Replacement of glass shade for model ub48bc4l

It broke, want to buy one

Litex Industries - Customer service

4.8
Style and Design

I received the most wonderful customer service 2 weeks ago. I was in search of a pendant light shade that my local Home Improvement store had only one if & was not willing to barely help in locating the item I needed.

I finally called Litex Industries and the gentleman that took my call was beyond helpful!

I cannot say enough and wish I took down his name. Within 8 days the product was delivered to my home!

Litex Industries - Glass Shade

If you have it, I need 2 and what the price would be if you do not have it where I can get it. Thanks Jorge Vazquez

Email: jor5pr@yahoo.com

Litex Industries - Glass shade replacement

Hi ... I would like to know if you have the replacement shade of the model # ub48ww4l. If you have it, I need 2 and what the price would be if you do not have it where I can get it.

Thanks Jorge Vazquez

Email: jor5pr@yahoo.com

Litex Industries - Good service for Me, anyway!

I had a Glass that broke (1 of 4) on our ceiling fan & I contacted Litex Industries & they sent me a New one ......NO CHARGE! This was several years ago & about a year or more after we bought it at Lowe's.

So I have to give them a Good Review. Hopefully everyone else gets the good service I did. Good service is Good for business & it draws repeat & New customers by word of mouth! We have had this ceiling fan now for about six or seven years & it has been a good fan and so far no problems with it.

The bulbs don't seem to last very long, but then again, More China crap!

The instructions were very poor, as is with almost every product you buy that's Made In China! Richard

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Litex Industries - Repair of Light Socket on Ceiling Fan Model LL52AB5C

LOVE our Harbor Breeze Aristocrat antique brass ceiling fan and light fixture, however...

A couple of the light sockets seem defective, as lights flicker off and on. The condition has deteriorated to a point that we must leave bulb(s) out of defective sockets, reducing available lighting.

If bulbs are installed in faulty sockets, the breaker is thrown immediately upon flipping light switch "On." NO ONE we've found carries a ceiling fan / light kit nearly as attractive as the Aristocrat we have or we'd simply purchase a new unit.

The manual accompanying the unit is, primarily, for the ceiling fan with only minimal instruction for attaching the light fixture. Is there anyplace we might find information on disassembly of the light kit so socket repair might be achieved?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Schmatic for repairing light socket..

Litex Industries - New head phones the right one does not make sound

I have been through the pairing process and it connects and my phone display says Aerobuds connected. I used just the left one and it connected no problem aerobud L and is playing music fine.

The problem is no sound is coming out of the right headphone I can see the led light working and going through the white and the flashing white and red when being set up. The right ear piece is not playing music it will not make any sound at all even when I turn it on or turn it off.

I had this delivered yesterday. I bought it on Amazon.

can you tell me how to fix this or replace it, please.

respectfully, Don Garner

Litex Industries - They resolved my issue

I called them and told them that the product came in broke and they sent me a new one

Product or Service Mentioned: Litex Industries Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Litex Industries - Installation question. Need mounting kit celling fan

2.1
Style and Design

I guess there isn’t any parts for this celling fan. We bought from Costco.

5 years ago.

Works great just need a mounting kit. So we can reinstall it at our lake house.

Litex Industries - Worst Instructions Award

Ease of Use

Litex's product #0040963, Portfolio 4" offset swivel crossbar, gets this month's award for the absolute worst package instructions. Impossible for non-electricians to decipher.

Package seems to have too many pieces. The fact they don't seem ashamed to market this product is a sign of our crumbling infrastructure.

We took this product to a company seminar (non-electricians) and tried every combination we could think of to make it work.

No luck, the instructions say the flat side should be attached to the box, but all three pieces in the package have a flat side.

The Award is based on reviews by BRC, based in Broward County, Florida, with a blog-readership of around 3,000 monthly and the Award is published in their monthly newsletter. For the record, this product also has the award for worst instructions of the decade, superceding even the poorest translations from Mandarin.

Product or Service Mentioned: Litex Industries Ceiling Fan.

Reason of review: bad instructions, complain form too demanding.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Very little here.

I didn't like: Fan motor noise cant be ascertained until after installation, Required fields on this complaint form.

Comments

EVERYTHING you buy to day has POOR Instructions, Especially if it's Made In CHINA!!!!!!! The instructions are worse than their Product.......and Most of their product is pure CRAPOLA!!!!!!