Estevan, Saskatchewan

Like the reviews say, guy was very rude. Said my model number was not right. Wanted me to take the fan down off the ceiling and look for more numbers on the motor itself...

Now what is the point in putting a model number on the outside of the ceiling fan if it is "NOT THE RIGHT ONE, what do you want me to do about it"??

Is it just one guy that sits there and takes all the calls and just has his head up his ***? like really!

So now rather then fix my fan, I think I will get a different brand all together and throw this in the trash!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of litex brc42 ceiling fan from Litex Industries and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Litex Industries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Litex Industries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Litex Industries?

Comments