This Harbor Breeze fan ( I have a matching pair) that is on my covered deck was on medium when the blade snapped off and flew across the deck, hitting my nephew.I can find no information on this company to contact them to report this incident and get this issue resolved.
I hate to contact a lawyer over this but if I get sued they will get sued. I have looked everywhere and cannot find a number to talk to this company or find part numbers to get this fixed at least. If this many people have had the same experience that I have this has to be a well known problem.
Can anyone that has experienced this problem contact me and let me know if there is a number where I can reach someone about email@example.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Harbor Breeze Fan
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."