Litex Industries - The blade broke off and flew across the deck and hit a child
This Harbor Breeze fan ( I have a matching pair) that is on my covered deck was on medium when the blade snapped off and flew across the deck, hitting my nephew.I can find no information on this company to contact them to report this incident and get this issue resolved.
I hate to contact a lawyer over this but if I get sued they will get sued. I have looked everywhere and cannot find a number to talk to this company or find part numbers to get this fixed at least. If this many people have had the same experience that I have this has to be a well known problem.
Can anyone that has experienced this problem contact me and let me know if there is a number where I can reach someone about email@example.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Harbor Breeze Fan
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."